Children & Young People
Visibility Scotland provide a wide range of support and service for children and young people (aged 0-21) with a visual impairment living in Scotland.
We provide the right practical and emotional support at the right time, there are a range of services for the whole family, including;
- Little Explorer Groups for under 5’s
- Tailored one-to-one sessions to aid mobility, use of technology and daily living skills
- Fun, informative & social family events
- Activity sessions for all age groups
- Workshops for parents and professionals
- Home visits
- Dedicated telephone helpline
To find out more about the support we offer children and families, click here to watch a video of of our Children and Families services . This link will take you to Visibility Scotland’s YouTube page to watch the video.
We hope you enjoy finding out more about the work we do!