Children & Young People
Visibility Scotland provide a wide range of support and service for children and young people (aged 0-25) with a visual impairment living in Scotland.
We provide the right practical and emotional support at the right time, there are a range of services for the whole family, including;
- Little Explorer Groups for under 5s
- Tailored one-to-one sessions to aid mobility, use of technology and daily living skills
- Fun, informative & social family events
- Activity sessions for all age groups
- Workshops for parents and professionals
- Home visits
- Dedicated telephone helpline
To find out more about the support we offer children and families, please watch our YouTube video of our Children and Families services.
We hope you enjoy finding out more about the work we do!
We’re delighted that the National Lottery Community Fund supports our Children, Young People and Families project.