Children, Young People and Families
Our Children, Young People and Families team provides tailored support to young people aged 6 to 25, and their families, across Scotland.
We offer a range of services for the whole family including:
- Practical and emotional support
- Information and sign posting
- Home visits
- Habilitation services to aid mobility, daily living skills and use of accessible technology
- Fun and informal family events
- Activity sessions for all age groups
- Workshops for parents and professionals
- i-Needs Visual Impairment Information for parents
Contact us using the details below to find out more about the support available in your local area.
To find out more about the support we offer children and families, please watch our YouTube video.
Service funded by The Big Lottery Community Fund.