Community Sensory Support Service
Our Community Sensory Support Service offers both emotional and practical support across Dumfries and Galloway.
Visibility Scotland staff can assist with the following:
- information on eye conditions
- strategies to make the most of your remaining vision
- equipment and assistive technology demonstrations
- a listening ear for any worriers or concerns about living with sight loss
- direct referrals to other organisations and services.
We can support you to feel more included in your local community, focusing on employment, training and education opportunities available to you locally.
Service funded by Dumfries and Galloway Health and Social Care Partnership